1. Fix the bracket supplied with the street elbows to brickwork using the outer hole and slot. Or, use the inner hole and slot for studwork fixing. A 25mm notch is required to set the plate pipework back into cavity. Use the slots to get exact level.
2. Connect the hot and cold feeds to the street elbows using two 15mm end feed couplers and clip pipework accordingly. Then, fit 2 pieces of copper tube facing out of the street elbows long enough to attach your fast fix kit based on the thickness of the finished wall.
3. Double check pipe centres for 150mm. If required, loosen clamps with Philips screwdriver and adjust accordingly.
4. Plasterboard and Tile as required and then cut feeds to allow the accurate fixing of the fast fix kit.
5. Silicone any exposed gaps between the fast fix kit to prevent water ingress into the wall.
6. Finally, screw-on chrome shrouds and fit the thermostatic mixer shower.